Saturday, March 5, 2011

A few of my original displays that will soon change

One of my displays in my bedroom:

P&A Eternal Renewal of the Seasons (T51) Released: Spring 2000
“Paris, 18th Century Manuscript. Like a red jewel, shining in a treasury of botanicals, blooms this sensuous sprawl of peony. Chinese symbol of wealth.”


L & R FlowerTribute (T85) Released: Spring 2001 Retired: 12/01/2008
“A hydrangea cluster, delicate as spring stars crowning the night.”
.




Below is a border of tiles that I have displayed in my office / craft room.
From Left To Right:
T53 Chess King , T154 Black Spade, T158 King of Hearts,
T208 Ace of Spades,
T161 Qween of Hearts, T159 Club, T24 Chess Pawn

.
I think the center tile, Ace of Spades, will be replaced with my new T20 Target tile.
Then I will need to find a new home for the Ace of Spades.

No comments: