Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweetest Day 2009


Today I received a gift certificate to my local Sid Dickens retailer from my Lover Joe. While he stayed home watching college football I headed out to Details in Avon to pick out my newest tile. It took me less than a minute to decide which one was coming home with me. I chose T229 Nexus from the newest 2009 Fall Enchantment collection. I really like the saying on the back of this one. "There is a love between the sun and moon, Echoed in shadows; a reflection of our dreams." Since Sweetest Day is known as a day to show affection to the loved ones in your life I think this was a perfect pick to represent Joe & I. He and I are so much like the sun & moon. Opposites in most ways; however, we do share most of the same dreams. I now have 45 tiles displayed in my home but there is always room for more!